Damn

There's too many things happen lately! Banyak sangat!! Feel tired in this damn fucking situation. (aku memang terer mencarut) Runaway. Seem the best thing I wanna do. Have done it actually. For a while. And it didn't solve my problem at all. To make it worst, masalah become big and bigger. Argh! Hard to understand other while you didn't understand yourself. Pls go away this fucking problem. I need my happiness back! Tak tawu sampai bila this problem will live, but one thing for sure, I'm tired!! ? 
>;lO()0*&@#$%^&*()">!~ !!!!!!!!




p/s : Kalau boleh nak merepek membebel panjang2 lagi. Tapi nafsu mencarut lebih bergelora sekarang. Iskk!!!!






4th dec 2010

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Digg
Facebook
Yahoo
Feed

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Yang Komen:

Fruity Cherry Heart

♥S.O.U.L♥